Words of the Week - Colds, College and Comments

Aw yes, another week gone. This week, despite being filled with sneezes and such, has been pretty good. Not many lessons, not much stre...



Aw yes, another week gone. This week, despite being filled with sneezes and such, has been pretty good. Not many lessons, not much stress. Just how I like it. I've spent most of my free time completing my EE (IT'S DONE... I think.) and going through NYFW photos. Besides that, it's college application time (woo!), so it's been fun to see what the questions are this year. Here's what I've been into this week...

Food
This week has been a takeout based one. With my cold, and (even colder) mood, I haven't been in the mood to move. I had a jalapeño burger yesterday, and Wagamama's just now... The gym is calling me.  Sarah and I are hoping to review a few cafés nearby in the coming months, so, once that's up and running, this space will be much larger (my stomach will be, too).

Music
My music hasn't changed much this week. I've been listening to Ease ft. Broods by Troye Sivan on repeat, it calms me down in ways even I don't understand. On a complete other scale, I've been listening to Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld and Confident by Demi Lovato as a form of self empowerment. Both anxiety and self empowerment are things I really feel both Sarah and I need to discuss, and with Mental Health Month coming up in October, it will be the perfect time to share.
Image courtesy of Vogue.co.uk
Carolina Herrera

Books
I know I said I would finish The Beautiful and Damned this week, but I still cannot get myself through it. I need to read some romance or something to get myself through even one chapter. Someone please recommend some good books to me, I'm desperate!

Fashion 
 As most of you will know, the world's Fashion Weeks are currently going on. Thus, I am posting a few thoughts about my favorite shows. So far, we've seen New York, and I cannot express my excitement for the London shows! I know that there are a few exciting pieces to see, so, we shall see!


Articles of the Week
Sometimes You Just Fail For No Reason, Michael Shreeve
School is Keeping You From Thinking Big, Zak Slayback

Let me know what you've been up to this week! I hope you all have a wonderful week!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow