NYFW

DVF Backstage All images are courtesy of  nyfw.com , elle.com , and  vogue.co.uk Fashion Weeks are by far my favorite times of the y...

DVF Backstage

All images are courtesy of nyfw.com, elle.com, and vogue.co.uk

Fashion Weeks are by far my favorite times of the year. London is typically my favorite, just because I can remember all of the excitement that filled the city during the week. I would always see the most stylish outfits, the most exciting designs, and unique hair and makeup. This year's New York Fashion Week was extremely special, as fashion houses like Givenchy debuted their S/S16 collections in the city, and Coach did their first runway in honor of the brand's 75th anniversary. Overall, this year's Spring/Summer collection lived up to my expectations. Here are some of my favorite pieces and collections.



























Ralph Lauren
Every year, Ralph Lauren creates this collection, which I always describe as "Nantucket chic". The colors, the stripes, and casual style all ooze summer (as they should!), especially with the natural makeup and wedges. 


Marchesa
Most people will know that I am a fan of black and white designs, and Marchesa's collection this year was my style goals. Even the colored pieces wowed me, with the intricate flowers and gradient color transitions. 



Zac Posen
I'm not going to lie, this show stole my heart. As soon as I saw the Instagram posts of it, I messaged one of my best friends, "HAVE YOU SEEN THE ZAC POSEN SHOW OH MY GOD OH MY GOD", with around seven or eight photos. Needless to say, we fangirled for a good hour. I'm not even sure what to say about it. Just look at the photos, it's all you need.

Noon by Noor


Rebecca Minkoff

Carolina Herrera
To quote Vogue, this collection was "50 shades of pink", and boy, did it work.




Tommy Hilifger
Marc Jacobs












What were your favorite collections from this New York Fashion Week? Are there any things you're looking to see in the London shows? Let me know in the comments!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow