Sarah's School Bag

Woah! It's not a what-not-to-do! It's...it's about organization?!  Holy moly! Did Tanya take over Sarah?! Is Sarah dead??! Is Sa...

Woah! It's not a what-not-to-do! It's...it's about organization?!  Holy moly! Did Tanya take over Sarah?! Is Sarah dead??! Is Sar-

I will stop you right there and say I'm just as surprised as you are. I stayed awake till close to 3 completely re-doing and organizing my room successfully; I had forgotten what a white tiled floor looked like.
What I'm deciding to do (as a celebration for my newfound tidiness- be proud Tanya) is to show my school bag and its contents and why I have each thing.

Alexander McQueen Alphabet Tote
The first (and most important) is the bag. I'd highly suggest using a tote bag or something with an open end for easy access; because come on, how many times do you want to zip and unzip your bags in a day? Make sure it's a durable material, for example, my bag is canvas and leather so I know that it won't be ripping so easily when I over stuff.

So here is a mockup of all the contents. 
I have folders, notebooks, powerpack, a pouch, music, makeup, pencil case, wallet, a maths-device-thing-that-I-don't-use, wallet and my coffee.
I have two cardboard binder folders, three ruled and ring-binded notebooks, one math moleskine squared notebook.

Muji Cardboard Planner
Because I usually forget deadlines and homework I figured to get a daily-per-month planner which is a grid, so I have all the deadlines and everything right in front of me.
Fondation Louis Vuitton "Bois" Journal







 This is my little "idea" journal. It's just someplace where I jot down ideas, summaries and things for novels or scripts or just thought-vomit.


This is self explanatory, a power pack for phone emergencies.


p&g Evil Eye Pouch, Typo Eye Glass Cleaner, IKA Keychain
I have a small pouch just to handle small things like gum (I keep two kinds: Bubble and Mint), a cloth for cleaning my glasses, and my keys.


Keep Cup 6 ounce tumbler
I have (of course) a to-go coffee cup. The reason I use Keep Cup is because it's really great for latte art and has a great quality. It's reusable which is a plus for the environment and it comes in a wide variety of sizes and colors.


I'm self-taught so it's not AMAZING


Moleskine Sketch Journal A5

iPod mini, Bose Sports Earphones
Of course, there needs to be music. I have my iPod mini and my Bose sports headphones(the Porsche 911 Cabriolet sounds system is Bose so yeah).







Fondation Louis Vuitton Canvas and Plastic Pouch
The pencil case of course. I tend to keep two black pens, one red and one green pen, various things you'd need (in my case, gluestick, sharpener, stapler, eraser and two felt tip ink pens), and a mechanical pencil to avoid awkward sharpening every three minutes.






Be sure to comment and stay organized and study well! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. omg this post is amazing <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you've enjoyed it!
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. THIS IS SO FETCH, I LOVEEEEEEE IT <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should thank Tanya for pushing me to take photos like this.
      Sarah x

      Delete

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow