Tanya's School Bag

For those of you who don't know me, there's one thing that you must know - I am lazy. I try to make things as simple and organize...



For those of you who don't know me, there's one thing that you must know - I am lazy. I try to make things as simple and organized as possible, so there is less likely to be a mad panic at 7am before I go to school (on a side note, yes, our school starts ridiculously early). My laptop is always off and charged the night before, ready to just grab and go, and I try to make sure that my school bag is packed at the same time. It usually doesn't happen, but fingers crossed, this year, I will be a bit more prepared. This year, I picked up the Zara Reversible Metallic Holdall in Silver, which reverses to a copper color. It also comes in Pink and Black. Hopefully it will be able to carry all my school stuff without much hassle, but I'll update you on that and see how it goes. It came with a removable pouch, which I might stuff things in on lighter days, but for now, I don't think I will use it. Here's what I'm planning to take with me to school...

Gum
Yes, gum. A word of advice - gum is the savior of high school. Share it with those you want to be friendly with. But be warned, if too many people find out you have it, all of it will be gone by the end of the day.

Pencil Case
As frequent readers will know, I am a huge stationary addict (see my school shopping tips here), so squeezing everything I'd like to take into one small pouch is nearly impossible. So, I take a pencil case for my pens, pencils and commonly used stuff, and a separate container for any pens that I might only use for writing up pretty notes during my free periods. It does make my bag heavier than what is always necessary, but it means I can be slightly more productive.

Chargers
My laptop battery has been slowly deteriorating over the past year, since I've been dragging my laptop all over the place, and over using it. A charger is my saving grace, and any time I see a plug point, I take the opportunity to charge up. Tip - try not to share Mac chargers, they seem to get destroyed in other people's hands!

Canvas Bag
Now, during the day, I have been known to whip out a canvas bag from my school bag, and dump some of the extra weight in there. Notably, on one day, I picked up a dozen books for an English class, and had to carry them around by hand for an entire day. Ever since then, I've been carrying an extra bag with me, just to be on the safe side. You never know what extra stuff you may end up with at the end of the day, so it's better to be prepared.

Do you have any special things you carry in your school bag? Share your tips and tricks with us in the comments!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow