My Study Life - A Review

As we are now in a proper 'back to school' mode,  I thought it would be logical to introduce you all to a website/app tha...



As we are now in a proper 'back to school' mode,  I thought it would be logical to introduce you all to a website/app that I've been testing out for the past few days. You know you're an IB student when you're reviewing a planner ;) 

Ah, aesthetically pleasing schedules
My Study Life is a website I stumbled upon randomly, via Tumblr, and decided to just sign up on a whim. I usually love physical planners, but sometimes, my school bag is just too heavy to handle another unnecessary book. Most people I know use their phones to track their work, but I always find that I forget when there's no constant reminder of what is due when. In comes this website, and it's app. At first, I found that putting in my schedule was tedious, but once that's done, it's ridiculously convenient and easy to use. We'll see whether I continue to use this as the year goes on, but for now, it's fun (yes, I mean that) and less stressful to have a site that stores all my timings and plans in one place. It could be argued that the iPhone has all the same features, but the iPhone just doesn't have the same aesthetics as this, with everything all in one app. I'll update you as I continue to use this throughout the year, but for now, I think it's exactly what I needed.

Update
Now that school is back in session, I wanted to update you all on my thoughts. At first, I was obsessed with this site. It was perfect for planning ahead, and putting in all of my assignments easily. However, as usual, as the term has gotten into full swing, I've neglected my planning. It definitely shows, because I've dwindled down to a very small amount of free time. Organization, besides being one of those things I'm obsessed with, is still something I procrastinate on when preparing for school. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one though! Regardless, I'd still recommend this website. When I get used to my routine, I know that I will be using this again.

Have you used a website/app to help you plan? Let me know! I'd love to try out a few new methods of organization!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This actually inspired me to get my own to do list app! Its so useful! you're a lifesaver dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mahnoor! Let me know how it goes! Tanya xo

      Delete

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow