Hiatus?

My home for the next six years.  Usually, I tend to find that after not doing a certain thing (drawing or speaking a language for examp...

My home for the next six years. 
Usually, I tend to find that after not doing a certain thing (drawing or speaking a language for example) it kinda slips away from you. Now, a lot of things can fall under this category given how lazy I am, but mainly I’m talking about blogging. It really hit Tanya and I that we last properly posted maybe two months ago and the last time we were actually consistent in posting was around a year ago…Yikes. This conversation was a bit depressing, however (and I am reaching over to some Nietzschean philosophy, so sorry about that) it lead to us realizing that the reason we were so bummed out was because we really loved this blog.

Initially, we had planned it to be a productive outlet of procrastination or stress. Which given the timing of the creation, seemed alright…Then exams came. But then they were finished. Then we had a very intense meeting in a third wave specialty coffee shop, with all our fancy notebooks and stationary supplies and etc. But then…nothing really. The excuse in this period was adjusting to university life. Three months of summer would appear to be the perfect time to blog, right? We thought so too when we were having our conversation.

Old readers will know that I often get lost when I’m talking (so many words so many thoughts so many ideas so much adrenaline). And this is incredibly meta of me, but I just forgot what I was going to write so I’ll probably write out some letters and delete them continuously until the idea comes back or I go with something else.  Point is: we want to post.  And we will post because we've moved to very awesome and new places but also because we don’t really have an excuse not to post (and we really like posting). So stay tuned!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow