We Were on a Break

You know we've been gone a while when the Blogger format has changed...  This is kind of a follow up to Sarah's post earli...



You know we've been gone a while when the Blogger format has changed... 

This is kind of a follow up to Sarah's post earlier in the week. I can't argue with anything she's said, and reflecting reading things from her perspective really made me think about the direction we're heading in. If I look back at the way I was before this summer, way back when we first dwindled down on posting, I can see how much things have changed. University has definitely been a transition. I'm not going to lie to you, I'd drafted up nearly a dozen posts on how difficult I was finding it, only to read it the next day and find that my thoughts had already changed after a fun afternoon. I feel like that might just be university for everyone. The transition is much harder than what we all thought it would be. It's not really even missing home (for me at least), it's more the overwhelming feeling of independence, something that you don't necessarily have  surrounded by the same people you've spent most of your life with. 

I've been out one too many times, but somehow feel as though I've not been social enough. I've missed lectures, pulled all nighters getting to know people, run around in subzero temperatures in a tank top (sorry mum), and done things that you can never even imagine. Whilst all of these great things are happening here, I miss being able to just chill, sit with one of best friends at the latest coffee place in town and just talk. So even though this blog is for you guys, it's for us too. Taking an hour (or two) out of our weeks to have that little chat was arguably one of the highlights of our friendship, so penning little posts is like our little catch ups. Now, I can't wait to get back into it,  and be better than before.

So, yet again, here I am, off on a tangent, apologizing to you and promising that we're back. This time, I hope, with more wit, and exciting content that we can all connect with. As usual, we want to hear from you as well. Have anything you want to ask us about uni? Go for it. Anything we're enjoying right now? Of course. Just let us know :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow