Exam Advice

Planner - Typo Shop After what felt like an endless round of mock exams, I thought that I would share some of my tips, and some that ot...

Planner - Typo Shop
After what felt like an endless round of mock exams, I thought that I would share some of my tips, and some that others have very kindly suggested. Take a look at their lovely blogs, and let us know your best tips!

Revising before the exam

"Spider diagrams, lists and tables will help you remember it better" - DenBraberBeauty
"Pin up giant posters somewhere in your room, so even if you're doing nothing, you can passively remember things"
"Use color! It will help key points stand out"
"Never overdo yourself, it won't sink in, and take time to find out which revision style works best for you." - DenBraberBeauty
"Don't forget to take breaks and have 5 minutes to yourself" - Lucy Locket Loves

When you show up a bit too early...

Just before the exam

"Don't do last minute revision! It could make you forget other information, or have you panicking!"
"Try to ignore those around you. I know it sounds difficult, but it's the best way to calm down, especially if people are discussing the exam content."
"Leave home slightly earlier than normal, so you can get to the exam on time. You never know if there's traffic, and you can get all your stuff ready in advance!"


Even though exams do feel like the most daunting thing, once they are over, it is by far the best feeling! To end, here's a bit of advice from Sarah Arnold, "I slept with my notes under my pillow so it soaked in as I slept...." Let us know your exam advice!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow