Words of the Week - Sneezes

Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint room spray , Carmex cherry lip tube , Chanel frames I'd like to apologize for the mediocrit...

Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint room spray, Carmex cherry lip tube, Chanel frames

I'd like to apologize for the mediocrity of this post in advance. This week has essentially consisted of continuous sneezing and a sore throat. As you may remember from before (if you are a regular reader), I mentioned that the city has been overwhelmed by the temperature drop. The past week has been just as chilly, if not colder, and now everyone seems to be unwell. What a great start to February!

What to Read

All 339 Books Referenced In "Gilmore Girls" on Buzzfeed

With the upcoming Netflix revival of the series, maybe it's time to become more like Rory Gilmore...

Getting healthy: One thing you should definitely do every day by Paul Edrich, via Medium

In the midst of my health kick (would anyone be interested in finding out more about it? I was thinking of posting about it, but only if you'd like it!), I'd never considered something so simple making such a huge difference. I can't wait to move to a city where I can really do this!

To anyone who thinks they're falling behind: by Jamie Varon, via Medium

With everyone talking about revision schedules and deadlines, those of us who are more spontaneous about our preparation can feel as if they're falling behind. Thus, this is great for those of us who work differently. 

What I Learned Fixing my iTunes Library by Justin Cox, via Medium

We've all been there.

30 Thoughts I Had in Japan (with Pictures) by Peter Yang, via Medium

Another spot that's been added to the travel list!


I hope you all have a lovely week, and a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday (or Monday if you're near me!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow