Words of the Week - Spring Break

Source I hope you've all had a good week! This one has been filled with a bit of traveling (for Sarah), a lot of  sugar (for me), a...

Source
I hope you've all had a good week! This one has been filled with a bit of traveling (for Sarah), a lot of  sugar (for me), a few exams (for the both of us). But now, finally, we are on Spring break. The next two weeks will be filled with revision, preparation and scheduling blog posts for the next few weeks. With our exams just over a month away, our content might take a bit of a dip, but not to worry! We will be back in full force in June, just in time for a bucket load of traveling posts. Here's what I've been enjoying this week.

What to read

Rita Macedo's blog A Bittersweet Diary

I've been reading this blog for a few months now, and I really love her honest content and cheery pictures. It's a great blog for those of you who enjoy reading about makeup and hearing really good advice. A great read if you're having a grey day!

These Tips Will Seriously Up Your Instagram Game, Refinery29

I'm really trying to get better at taking pictures. Hopefully, soon all of the sourced photos will be gone from the blog, and I will be able to post some lovely ones on Instagram! Be sure to follow us here for the latest updates.

33 Spring Beauty Launches We're Already Obsessed With, Refinery29

In light of my recent New in Skincare and Makeup post, here are some more items to add to that never ending beauty wish list.

What to Watch

Tati, Glam Life Guru

For all of you beauty/skincare/shopping lovers out there, Tati covers everything from couponing to $120 concealers. This channel is great if you're looking for honest reviews on the latest in makeup, and if you want to see how to get the best lasting makeup!

What to Do

Bake Martha Stewart's chocolate chip cookies

You know these are good when I don't mess them up. They're the perfect cookie! Chewy enough without being mush, with just the right dough. At first, it might seem a bit tedious to make, but trust me. I've made these 4 times in the past few weeks, and still haven't made a mistake!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend (for those of you who celebrate), and a fantastic Spring Break for those who have a few days off! I hope the next week will be relaxing and fun! Let me know what you'd like to see from me for the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to take some lovely photos now that the sun is out!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow