Travel Wish List - Spring/Summer

Source I'm not going to lie. We're going a bit stir crazy here. We've been planning a holiday for our senior trip for the ...

Source

I'm not going to lie. We're going a bit stir crazy here. We've been planning a holiday for our senior trip for the past year, and haven't gotten much further than marveling at the infinite Airbnb's at our disposal. From Mexico to the Maldives, we've looked everywhere. Now, whilst this incredible research is of no use to us (at this rate, we'll be having a staycation, but with hotels like the one above we're not really at a loss, are we?), we thought we'd share our travel wish list with you!

Italy

Source
Going to Italy a few summers ago was by far the best holiday I've had. Surrounded by food, of course. We did the Amalfi Coast, Rome, a tiny bit of Naples, and the gem that is Capri. I wish I could spend weeks on the coast, relaxing and trying out the best of Italian cuisine! I also want to visit the north, surrounded by gorgeous lakes and mountains! But that may be more for a fall travel list...

Source

Source

Links to look at - Flickr's Traveling Italy, Italy Travel Guide 

Santorini and Mykonos

Again, I've been to Greece before, but Athens does not compare to the luxurious calm of this little island. This seems like the perfect place to go for a post-exam retreat. Surrounded by the turquoise waters, historic white houses and incredible heritage. In particular, I'd love to see the Red Beach and take a dip in the hot springs.



Source

Mykonos also sounds like another gorgeous place to visit and stay at a boutique hotel with an infinity pool. Just the best place to relax and explore. Perfect to walk around and take a look at the amazing restaurants, cafes and tourist attractions.
Source


Maldives

Source
Okay, even though I live in a place which is considered the epitome of beach resorts, the Maldives is somewhere that even the most stressed people (aka IB students) could calm down in this tropical paradise. I might not be the biggest fan of the sun, but lets be realistic. How gorgeous is the weather and water!! I'd be happy to get a tan (lol no tanning please) in this serenity. 

Source
Links to look at - Blog of Francesco MugnaiLook and Love with Lolo

Mexico

Source
From rich, urban cities to historic sites, Mexico combines both the elements of a relaxing break and a touristic one. It seems like the perfect place to just slip away...

Here are some of my warmer weather travel destinations! Now, I just want to go! I hope you're all having a wonderful Spring Break, and let me know what your top Spring/Summer destinations are! Maybe they'll pop up on my list too!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow