The Longest Summer

Goyard St. Louis bag, Harper's Bazaar magazine, I Heart Coloring Book , Moleskine Voyageur journal , Fitbit Alta After what feels ...

Goyard St. Louis bag, Harper's Bazaar magazine, I Heart Coloring Book, Moleskine Voyageur journal, Fitbit Alta
After what feels like months (it pretty much has been), I'm back on the blog! Exams are finally over, which means that we have the joy of a three/four month holiday. With university right around the corner, it means that the next few months leave a huge opportunity for me to meet some goals and relax for the first time in two years. Here are some of the things I'd like to do this summer!

Drink water

Despite living in a desert, drinking water hasn't always been at the top of my list. Hydration is something I've always struggled with, and it's definitely something I need to improve on before starting university.

Travelog

For my birthday last year, Sarah very kindly gifted me this gorgeous Moleskine travelog notebook. I'd love to feature key 'tourist' events from my summer on the blog, but also have a physical record of my favorite places to go in London.

Doodle

Random, I know. To be honest, I've never been good at art. Ever since the doodling books became popular, I thought it would be a good idea to try them out. I got this coloring book last year, and really have found it to be a really relaxing process. Hopefully I'll be able to transition into a more 'artistic' medium soon!

Exercise

These past few months have been really sedentary. With exams finally over, I'd really like to get into exercising regularly. I bought the Fitbit Alta to track my steps and exercise, and so far have really been enjoying tracking my progress. I can't wait to go to the city and walk around everywhere! It will be so lovely to explore and enjoy the gorgeous weather. 

Read

Again, the past few months haven't left much time to read. I'm sure you noticed if you follow me on Goodreads, you'll have noticed that I have a giant list of books on shelf and very few updates. Naturally, I'd like to make it to 100 books before the end of the year (I'm currently on 42?), and in order to do so, I'll have to pack a very heavy suitcase! At the same time, I'd love to explore more magazines, so if you have any recommendations, please let me know!

What are your plans for this summer? I hope you're all having a wonderful week! 


Google Plus | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Polyvore | Snapchat - lesfarfelues

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow