Got to glow

Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, Benefit Watts up highlighter, L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation With the warmer weat...

Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, Benefit Watts up highlighter, L'oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

With the warmer weather ahead (though you could argue that one can't tell in London), the summer glow is coveted even more than normal. Especially with contouring slowly leaving the scene... Since coming to the city, I've been collecting my favorite luminous makeup to share with you all. From a subtle sparkle to all out shine, these are my current 'glowy' gadgets.

Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette

This is the newest addition to my highlighting collection, and happened to be on the top of my shopping list. I found the palette on A Bittersweet Diary, and immediately decided that it looked perfect. Even though the colors of the highlight don't seem to be wearable, they look wonderful on the skin and the cupid's bow shade (Equinox) is gorgeous and natural looking. Even though it might look very intimidating, it's by far the most diverse and perfect palette for the summer.

Benefit Watts up highlighter

This is a gorgeous cream to powder highlighter, with a small sponge attached to the end. This is an easy to use, convenient highlighter that creates a soft, natural glow, especially on the cheek bones. I love using this everyday, as it's so simple to use and perfect to blend. Unlike the Sleek palette, this is easy to carry in a small purse to grab and go. Simple, sleek packaging and a superb glow - all you need for a simple sheen.

L'oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

Cushion foundations are the new trend. Popular due to Korean skincare, this dewy foundation is one of the first drugstore versions of this sponge compact. It's been hyped up online by beauty bloggers everywhere, and there's no denying that this lives up to all of my expectations. It gives a lovely, medium coverage which can be applied either with the sponge included (which I wouldn't) or with a buffing brush for a seamless finish. I feel that this gives a healthy luminosity that I prefer over many other foundations. Lots of people have commented that this lasts much less than traditional bottled foundations, but so far, I think it is worth it. I think it means that I'll be trying many more L'oreal foundations in the future!

What are your favorite products to get the glow? Are you on board with the highlighting trend? 

Google Plus | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Polyvore | Snapchat - lesfarfelues

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow