The London List

Stumbled upon this building one day As you're reading this, there's a chance that I'm in an airport, or would've just ...

Stumbled upon this building one day

As you're reading this, there's a chance that I'm in an airport, or would've just landed home. For the next month, I'll be typing up these posts from my bedroom in London. Or maybe a nice cafe around the corner... who knows. Either way, I've been planning my month off for ages now, and thought it would be nice to share with you this summer's "London List" - basically a to-do list with all of the things I'd like to see in the next few weeks away. Most of them are London specific, but I'd love to see your variations and hear your recommendations! I haven't been home on my own for over 2 years now, so I'm sure there are tons of things that I'm missing out on. So, in no particular order, let's look at the London list.

  • See Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
  • Trooping the Color
  • See Breakfast at Tiffany's in Soho

  • Visit the Open Garden Squares
  • See the Marilyn Monroe exhibit at London's Chelsea Harbor Design Center

  • Visit the Science Museum (again)
  • Tour the V&A's latest exhibits


  • Eat ice cream macaroons at Amerino (which is opening in Dubai soon!)
  • Relax by the Serpentine

  • Visit the Saatchi gallery
  • Stroll through Covent Garden

  • Go on a local blue plaque tour
  • Sit in bed and watch Netflix 

  • Have hot chocolate in the rain
  • Spend an afternoon at a giant bookstore
  • See the Leonardo da Vinci exhibit at the Science Museum
  • Watch Wimbledon live
Where are you going this summer? Do you have anything that you're really eager to do? I'd love to read your comments!

Google Plus | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Polyvore | Snapchat - lesfarfelues

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow