Autumn Wish List

In an ideal world, I'd have thousands of pounds to spend, and be living in a city with four distinctive seasons. Sadly, there's n...

In an ideal world, I'd have thousands of pounds to spend, and be living in a city with four distinctive seasons. Sadly, there's not much of an opportunity to wear typical autumn clothes here... but, fear not, fingers crossed, in a year, that will all change! Well, I won't be a multimillionaire in a years time, but I can dream. Autumn is the time when I'd see myself wearing a berry lip, neutral eyes, and a jaw dropping outfit. I dream for a whole load of Burberry (the scarves, the shoes, the works), some earthy tones, and a warm hot chocolate in my hand. Here are my dream purchases for Autumn, which I created on Polyvore. Let me know what your Autumn wish list is!

Autumn Wish List







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow