Words of the Week - CMAs, Candy, and Crazy

Welcome November! After a verrrryyy looonggg October, it's almost time for the holidays! With Thanksgiving and Christmas just a...


Welcome November! After a verrrryyy looonggg October, it's almost time for the holidays! With Thanksgiving and Christmas just a blink away, I think I'm becoming a bit antsy... you know when a holiday is so close you can see it, but there are dozens of hurdles to junmp over before you get there? That's me (and most seniors) right now. But fear not. Here, I give you a source of procrastination for the next few minutes, before we return to our regularly scheduled revision/homework/coursework. I've read some pretty interesting articles this week, and I'm pretty sure you'll see some things you've never seen before in today's post! 

The image above was taken by yours truly a few years ago (2011? 2014? Somewhere in between? My time sense is out the window right now, hence the Monday post), and I clearly remember staring at the eye for way too long. Fun fact, the green you can see on the left is Hyde Park. Okay, I sound pretty incoherent, let's just get on with it...

Music
After the CMA's this week, I've become obsessed with Justin Timberlake's Drink You Away. It's so interesting to hear a non-country artist perform a country song. In true form, the version performed at the CMA's was so perfect that I've been listening to it on repeat

Candy
All that is left of my Halloween treats... or what was left before I started writing this.
After a sugar filled week, I think I might just try to cut out sugar until the holidays properly start (Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away!) We shall see. Maybe my skin will thank me for it. Speaking of which, at some point this week (don't hold me to it) there should be a Skin SOS post up, showing what I've been using to combat the intense sugar highs and stress.

What to watch...
Empire. As I've mentioned here, here and here, it is the best. Enough said.


What to read... 

For all my friends who want to stay at home for university, this one's for you.
These are the kind of photos you see on Tumblr and just think "wow"...
A few gorgeous shots from the city that holds my heart :)
I found this to be such a good read. Not only is it very well written, but also, there are so many things I was surprised to see in a country that has always seemed so mysterious.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow