Words of the Week - 15 minutes

I got bored on Friday and went around taking photos in my house... I'm sitting in Biology class right now (oops! it's a study p...

I got bored on Friday and went around taking photos in my house...
I'm sitting in Biology class right now (oops! it's a study period so...). Someone in front of me is playing Agar, and everyone else is just confused. That's kind of the general consensus of the past week to be honest. I did an IA (coursework), a few college applications (I'm really enjoying the prices, not going to lie) and a lot of food (I know, I said I'd be healthy until Thanksgiving, but someone brought over cake and kisses so that all went out of the window). This is just going to be a quick one, because otherwise this will never get up. I have 15 minutes to write this. I got distracted and it's actually 10 minutes now. Oops. 

Note - I've read through this again and just realized I sound like a toddler. I apologize.

What to read
Books
I know I gave up on F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Beautiful and the Damned, but I really wanted to persevere and try something else from his collection. So, I've begun This Side of Paradise, something that was mentioned in my all time favorite book, Lex Martin's Dearest Clementine (I know you're sick of hearing me go on about it but IT'S SO GOOD). I'll let you know how far I get as the week goes on via Twitter. So far, I'm on page 8. It's a work in progress. 
Articles
These are just cute aesthetically pleasing pictures. That's all.
This talks about the Podmoro technique, something I am curious about trying. Has anyone tried it before? Let me know :) (PS something related to this might be coming up soon)
This essay on personal growth was a really interesting read, just because it's nice to know that most people feel the same way about negative feedback.

I posted this on my personal Instagram, so if you'd like to follow me there, click here

What to listen to
Tracy Chapman's Greatest Hits 
This album is all of the Fast Car singer's hits, remastered and performed this year. It's really calming music, and most people will know some of the songs on there :)
Justin Bieber's This Feeling (feat. Halsey)
I love Halsey, and I really really like Justin Bieber's new album Purpose, so this song is a perfect mix of the two. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow