Winter Wish List

My Winter style inspiration is extremely similar to my Fall mood board, but with a few extra jackets and a pair of boots. I know that mos...

My Winter style inspiration is extremely similar to my Fall mood board, but with a few extra jackets and a pair of boots. I know that most of you in colder countries (it's currently 26C at 9PM) are laughing at my light jacket, so, let me know what's on your winter wish list in the comments! Enjoy the chilly weather!

Winter Inspiration


Gray dress
65 AED - romwe.com


Sundry white top
415 AED - question-air.com


Harris Wharf London shawl collar coat
1,575 AED - brownsfashion.com


Black skinny pants
2,700 AED - wolfandbadger.com


Tory Burch ballerina shoes
685 AED - nathalieschuterman.com


Warehouse zipper boots
250 AED - warehouse.co.uk


Givenchy handbag
7,530 AED - net-a-porter.com


Prada top handle handbag
4,755 AED - therealreal.com


Sterling silver band ring
440 AED - monicavinader.com



Burberry red scarve
1,085 AED - nordstrom.com


Round eyeglass
55 AED - amazon.co.uk


Union jack scarve
21 AED - zaful.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics gel eye liner
180 AED - saksfifthavenue.com


NARS Cosmetics gold eye makeup
175 AED - narscosmetics.com


Tory Burch gold lipstick
120 AED - toryburch.com


Sephora Collection powder blush
55 AED - sephora.com







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Would you be interested in some Spring fashion, I uploaded a Spring Couture post a few days ago :) Tanya xo
      http://farfelues.blogspot.com/2016/01/spring-couture-2016.html

      Delete

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow