What's in my Bag - all day, everyday

Bag - Kate Spade Cobble Hill Small Devin Apple Headphones Coach Wristlet Saint Tic Tac Box Carmex tube in cherry Everyone has th...


Bag - Kate Spade Cobble Hill Small Devin
Apple Headphones
Coach Wristlet
Saint Tic Tac Box
Carmex tube in cherry

Everyone has those staples in their bag that never really leave their bag, unless to switch them from one bag to another (I don't mean literal staples, but knowing me, there are probably some lying at the bottom of my school bag). So, whilst our bags slowly get heavier, here is a list of my essential items that I have to have! 

Add caption


Minty stuff
Usually, I pack a pack of gum, mints, and tic tacs, just to be on the safe side. However, as a general rule, if you carry a pack of gum in school, it's guaranteed to be gone by the end of the day. So, I've started carrying a tic tac pack with me wherever I go. As you can see, this one is just a little bit larger than the normal box, but for some reason our supermarket also stocks these enormous packs, which cost just a few pence more than the small ones. So, not only is this a bargain, but also you don't need to stock up every week.

A wallet/ wristlet
Instead of carrying a wallet around, I usually carry this wristlet by Coach. I love it because it means that if I need to do a grab and go trip (like to the supermarket or for a snack) I don't have to carry a giant bag. It's easier to store money and essentials, and it's so much more convenient when you're in a rush.

Headphones
You know I love my music!

Lip balm
The weather's gotten colder, and naturally, my face is looking worse for wear. Lip balm and moisturizer are my two best friends right now, so carrying one in every bag is my only option.

Allergy pills
Fellow lactose intolerant friends, rejoice! I carry a giant pack of pills in my lunchbox or in a purse, just because I can't resist frozen yogurt and cheese. It's a curse, I know. (Sidetone - my wristlet has a tiny pocket inside which very conveniently fits a little ziplock of a few pills, just in case I end up eating a dairy filled snack on a quick trip!)

Hairclip
Anyone who goes to school with me will know that I have two hair clips attached to my school bag. I keep a mini one in my purse in case I need to quickly whip my hair up (I used this one today to put my damp hair up in a bun, and voila, manageable waves!) It's good if you're always in a rush or are constantly experiencing weather changes! Fun fact, it's 18C in my room, but 29C outside right now...

What are your bag staples? Let me know in the comments if there is something that I should start putting in my bag! 



P.S. - if you'd like to know more about my bag, I gave more details on it here!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow