November Favorites

Dubai Miracle Garden IT'S THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! I saw this on Facebook last night, and could not agree more. Way ...

Dubai Miracle Garden
IT'S THE LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! I saw this on Facebook last night, and could not agree more.

Way to crush our souls

So, before we start singing Christmas songs at the top of our lungs, or explode over mocks and revision, let me share with you what I've been enjoying this month.

How to Get Away with Murder
I've heard mixed reviews about Shonda Rhimes's latest  show, How to Get Away with Murder, but I really like watching it so far! With the constant plot twists, a diverse cast and the complexity expected in Rhimes's show, it's surprising that anyone finds faults in the program. A great binge watch during the two weeks off! (Also, fun fact, Paris from Gilmore Girls is in it!)

WeightWatchers bars
My pathetic attempt to stay healthy until the holidays has failed. Between Thanksgiving, the never ending stream of cakes and candy, and no time for the gym, I have managed to become the most unhealthy person in the house (that's a hyperbole, but I'm still pretty damn close). I recently bought some WeightWatcher bars (in apple crumble and the raspberry one), and they are delicious! The best sweet snack (besides fruit of course) that is much healthier than chocolate. I think it's a must have for after the new year!

Apple Music
My switch from Spotify to Apple Music was a tough one, but now I'm wondering how I ever listened to music without the streaming service. Spotify is still amazing, but there are certain things you can't ignore about Apple's streaming option. If you haven't subscribed for the three month trial, I'd strongly recommend it (mine ended this morning), just to take a little dip into the waters.

Source

What did you enjoy during November, and what are you looking forward to this December? Let me know in the comments!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow