Words of the Week - (Finally), Holidays

Left - the floor in this dessert bar was so lovely! Right - I may or may not have bought one or two pieces of stationary... oops. IT&...


Left - the floor in this dessert bar was so lovely!
Right - I may or may not have bought one or two pieces of stationary... oops.
IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!!! Thank goodness for that. Even though it isn't much of a holiday (our mocks are the first week back), it will be nice to get a little rest in. In the two days off I've had so far, I've already been out twice, which is a miracle in my books. On Friday night, we went to JBR for dinner, which was lovely because the weather was amazing! Then today, we went to BoxPark for lunch and a bit of shopping. I really recommend taking a trip to BoxPark, they have some really interesting shops. Overall, the week has been wonderful! Now, let me share what I've been reading, eating and enjoying :)

I saw this in the Typo shop this afternoon, hahahaha

What to Read

I'd seen such raving reviews about this psychological thriller that I just had to read it. Now, whilst this isn't my genre of choice, I felt this was really hyped up. Maybe it's because I automatically hated all the characters, or because the end was so blatantly obvious (okay, I've been watching murder mystery shows for a long time), but I just couldn't enjoy this one. 

If You’re Too Busy For These 5 Things: Your Life Is More Off-Course Than You Think, Benjamin Hardy
I felt like this was a really good thing to read after what can only be described as a slump. Especially with the New Year (and dreaded New Year's Resolutions) only two weeks away, it is good to self-evaluate. 
Whilst this isn't really a read, the pictures are stunning. Needless to say, Iceland is on my travel list.

What to Watch

Gilmore Girls
Aren't the holidays the best time to binge watch? Since there's nothing on TV, there isn't really an alternative. Since there is a Netflix reboot coming up soon, might as well catch up!

Full House
Ditto. Gotta love Netflix!

Vlogmas
I really dislike the word, but love the videos! It's lovely to see people in a festive mood, and have to recommend The Michalaks (Grayson is adorable!), In the Frow and Louise

Let me know what you've enjoyed this week, and what you'd like to see from us! Have a wonderful holiday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let us know your thoughts!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.
Follow